BAG BLISS WITH OH MY BAG PH

by - 8:44 PM

Product Review by ayacheei ft Oh my Bag PH (Yala Bags Trading)
"Life is too short to wear boring bags."

A bag says a lot about a woman. Not only does it fit its main purpose, it also makes us look good. It just ties the whole look together you know, while reflecting one's personality! Whether you be flirty or mature, the bag itself can speak for you.

Now, searching for the right bag is a tad tricky. From clutches to handbags, these options may be a handful. I know! You need to consider many things: how it would fit your lifestyle, your sense of fashion and your budget (but of course). And as much as everyone would love statement bags, most of us girls tend to resort to the "classique" bag for the everyday. It is simple, can match any outfit and pretty much carries all things that you may need for the day. But because of this, our bags can get worn out easily (ughh, don't mention the bag handles). Of course nobody wants that! "Classique" bags rarely get out of style and can last a very long time, once you started taking care of them. It can also be a good investment, if you must know. Luckily, there are shops that sell premium bag care products that would definitely ensure your precious bags are kept in mint condition.
Product Review by ayacheei ft Oh my Bag PH Handle Wraps (Yala Bags Trading)
Oh my Bag Philippines by Yala Bags Trading is an online shop that sells premium bag care products such as Handle Wraps, Bag Filers, Bag Stuffers, Base Shapers, Bag Raincoats, Dehumidifiers and Dust Bags. I got their Amelia and Bridget Blues Handle Wraps.
Amelia Handle Wraps by Oh my Bag Philippines
The Amelia Handle Wraps are made of imported material. The approximate dimensions are 37.5 inches X 1.5 inches. It just has this cute floral pattern to it that would definitely help your bag stand out. The Amelia Handle Wraps cost 299 pesos.
Bridget Blues Handle Wraps by Oh my Bag Philippines
The Bridget Blues Handle Wraps are made of polyester material. The approximate dimensions are 37.5 inches X 1.5 inches. It has this bright and colorful design, perfect for summer time. The Bridget Blues Handle Wraps cost 299 pesos.
OOTD by ayacheei ft. Oh my Bag PH Amelia Handle Wraps
OOTD by ayacheei ft. Oh my Bag PH Bridget Blues Handle Wraps
Overall, I am in lo-o-o-ve with my Oh my Bag PH handle wraps! The material used in making the wraps is really great quality. It is so soft, it makes it painlessly for us girls to carry our bags all day long. Wrapping it around the bag handles is so easy and it really does its job: protect the bag! You can use it as a scarf or a bracelet as well, because.. I mean why not?! The details are also spot on, bringing those boring "classique" bags to life! And did I forgot to mention that there are many designs to choose from? (See website

Order Oh my Bag Philippines products now online at www.ohmybag.com.ph. or www.zalora.com.ph/brands/Oh-My-Bag. You can also visit their branches in Binondo, Glorietta 3, Malate and Shoppesville. For more info and updates, you can find Oh my Bag Philippines on the links down below.
Twitter: @ohmybagph
Instagram: @ohmybagphils

"Because a beautiful bag makes a beautiful day.

You May Also Like

0 comments