MY NEW HOLY GRAIL SKINCARE | KLAIRS FRESHLY JUICED VITAMIN DROP BY WISHTREND

by - 7:53 PM

Holy Grail Skin Care
Nowadays, I managed to get my skin under control. I still get pimples here and there, but my no.1 skin concern has always been post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This type of hyperpigmentation occurs when your skin injury heals and leaves a flat are of discoloration, commonly found among acne sufferers such as myself. I have tried so many products before that targets this skin problem of mine, but nothing had worked. Not until I found my new holy grail skincare, the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop by Wishtrend! And today, I'll be sharing my insights about this product, as well as if it's really worth the type (My skin type: Sensitive, combination skin).
Best Vitamin C Serum
The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop by Wishtrend is a calming serum made from pure Vitamin C for an innovative, multi-solution and non-irritating formula to revitalize, maintain and transform the skin. It contains 5% Ascorbic acid, suitable for all skin types, even if you have the most sensitive skin!

PRODUCT DETAIL:
The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is made by stabilized manufacture construction method, for fresh and pure Vitamin C with no browning. That Vitamin C is the main ingredient of this product that melts down the rough cells, improve skin tone and tightens widened pores. It is very effective for pigmented, UV exposed skin. When the Vitamin C is absorbed by the skin, it is natural for it to create temporal heat that you may feel due to the difference of pH levels of the skin and the Vitamin C component. You may also experience minor tingling of the skin, but again, it is only temporary.

BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C:
Vitamin C is one of the most potent antioxidants in the skin that helps neutralize the effects of oxidative stress. It has multitude benefits including brightening of the skin and improving the skin's texture and discoloration.
It increases the production of collagen which stabilizes the collagen fibers.
It also decreases the melanin transformation which results in the reduction of the pigmentation on the skin.
It has the ability to decrease inflammation (redness) cause by certain skin conditions.
It also has wound (aka acne scars) healing abilities.
STORAGE AND USE:
The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is recommended to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. For best effects of the Vitamin C, it is also recommended to be used immediately within 2~3 months span after opening the product. If a slight color change occurs, the effects of the vitamin drop will not be influenced in any way.

FOR NORMAL/ COMBINATION TO OILY SKIN:
After cleansing, apply an amount of about half the dropper to the entire face area. Gently massage into the face using the palms and body heat to work it into the skin.

FOR SENSITIVE SKIN:
After cleansing, prep the skin with a toner then apply about 3-4 droplets of the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop evenly onto the skin. For extra sensitive skin, try mixing a few drops of the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop into your preferred serum or lotion until the skin is used to the product.


NOTE:
Vitamin C products are ideally used during evenings rather than mornings since it is very sensitive to light. But if you do want to use it on the day, just don't forget to apply some sunscreen. Also, because the skin may easily be irritated, it is not ideal to apply the serum after exfoliators (AHA & BHA products) have already been used in the skincare routine.
Before and After using Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS:
I've been using the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop for almost a month now and I can honestly say my skin has improved since then. On my first use, I felt that tingling sensation everyone is talking about. But I also noticed my skin become brighter the next day, which is a good thing of course. And as the days pass by, I also noticed that my acne scars have already faded and lessened (See before and after pic above, after one week of straight use). The vitamin drop did not help with my pimple problem, but I'm not blaming the product because it isn't one of its claims and I know I made some bad choices that may have triggered the appearance of pimples. Another good side of using this product is that my skin brightened so much that resulted my skin to glow naturally.

PROS:
Does not need any conversion to work on the skin.
It does not leave that greasy feel on the skin.
Even though it only contains 5% Vitamin C (normally, effective serums contain 10-20% Vitamin C), it is enough to target the hyperpigmentation of the skin.
It also helps the skin on having that natural glow from within.

CONS:
It comes in a transparent jar, which for me is not ideal for Vitamin C serums (even though it claims it is stable enough to be in such container).

So the big Q is, is the product worth the hype? YES. Would I purchase it again? Most definitely! Me and my sister had been using it like crazy. So! Get your own Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop on the official website Wishtrend for only $23 (1150 pesos)! To know more about the shipping and delivery, click here. If you have other questions, you can click here. You can also visit their other channels Wishtrend TV and Wishtrend Glam.



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for informing us. A unique booster that harnesses the full power of pure, fresh vitamin C vitamin c at the highest concentration to visibly brighten, even, and retexturize

    ReplyDelete