FEBRUARY FAVORITES 2018

by - 5:04 PM

February Favorites 2018 by ayacheei
Goodbye February, hello March! Damn. I still can't believe how quickly the month of February flew by. So on today's blog, I am going to share with you my February favorites. I also included something new by the end of my favorites list, so stay tuned til those recommendations.
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop by Wishtrend
01
KLAIRS FRESHLY JUICED VITAMIN DROP BY WISHTREND
First on the list is a skincare product, the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is a calming serum containing pure Vitamin C for an innovative, multi-solution, and non-irritating formula to revitalize, maintain and transform the skin. It contains the 5% Ascorbic acid, enough to make positive changes on the skin and at the same time perfect to use for all skin types, even if you have the most sensitive skin.
Holy Grail Vitamin C Serum
WHAT I LOVE:
Even though I have sensitive skin, the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop did not break me out whatsoever. And after weeks of using this product, I already saw a huge difference on my skin. It brightened and helped fade my acne scars.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
It comes in a transparent glass bottle, which I find not ideal for Vitamin C serums. The product claims it was made by stabilized manufacture construction method, which prevents the browning of the Vitamin C, so I'll see how the product goes (whether browning will occur or not - I'll update you on that).

You can get your own Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop on Wishtrend, Althea Korea and BeautyMNL, for 1010 pesos (Full review: https://mariahchristhel.blogspot.com/2018/03/my-new-holy-grail-skincare-klairs.html).
02
MAYBELLINE CREAMY MATTES IN THE SHADE DARINGLY NUDE X MAC LUSTRE IN THE SHADE PRESSSED & READY
A lot of you had been asking on my IG what my go-to lip shade is. And for the month of February, here is my favorite lip shade! A mixture of the Maybelline Creamy Matte in the shade Daringly Nude X Mac Lustre in the shade Pressed & Ready. I love mixing these two shades because it creates the perfect pink nude shade that compliments my skin.
Maybelline Creamy Mattes in the shade Daringly Nude X Mac Lustre in the shade Pressed & Ready
WHAT I LOVE:
Like I said, the mixture of these two shades compliment my fair skin perfectly.
It does not dry out my lips.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
It is quite a hassle to bring these two lippies when I go out, especially when I use the tiniest of bags.
Joe Malone Wood & Sage dupe - Joe of London Sage
03
JOE OF LONDON SAGE EAU DE PARFUM
Next on my favorites list is the Joe of London Sage Eau De Parfum. I came across this perfume at Watsons SM City San Pablo and it definitely caught my eye because it resembles a luxury perfume brand that I know of (Jo Malone London). The Joe of London (Sage) has a woody, earthy scent that revitalizes my soul for the day.
WHAT I LOVE:
It smells like my favorite scent (Wood Sage & Sea Salt).
It is way cheaper compared to the Jo Malone London Perfume.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
The scent does not stay on for too long.

Unlike the Jo Malone perfume, they do not have small versions of this (or do they).

You can get your own Joe of London Perfume at any Watsons (SM) nationwide for only 149 pesos.
Lacoste L.12.12 Concept Vertical Tote Bag
04
LACOSTE L.12.12 CONCEPT VERTICAL TOTE BAG
A fashion item that made on my favorites list this month is the Lacoste L.12.12 Concept Vertical Tote Bag. The Lacoste L.12.12 Concept Vertical Tote Bag is a tote bag with long handles and a vertical format. You can carry all your daily essentials by using this irresistible tote bag.
Lacoste L.12.12 Concept Vertical Tote Bag (White)
WHAT I LOVE:
It is my go-to bag at the moment since it fits all my things, and is at the same time not heavy.
It has a luxury feel to it (with the embroidered Crocodile branding, exterior and interior materials, and the inside pocket with its name on it).
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
NONE. <3
Mendrez Thine Flats
05
MENDREZ THINE FLATS
The last fashion item that made it on my favorites list is the Mendrez Thine Flats. It has sort of a tassle design with a gold embellishment. This is my go-to slippers on weekends since it is really comfortable — perfect for long walks and window shopping (haha).
WHAT I LOVE:
It is very easy to style. I can pair it with any outfit I have. It is also perfect to use this coming summer.
I just love its intricate design.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
NONE. :)
Addams Family Values
ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES
Photo source: https://dadons-laserdiscs.com/addams-family-values-new-ws-rare-laserdisc-comedy
Black Panther
BLACK PANTHER
Photo source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1825683/
I'm Not A Robot
I'M NOT A ROBOT
Photo Source: https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5139/I%27m_Not_a_Robot/

And here are the last items that made it on my February list, my movie/s and series top picks! This will be a regular monthly thing since most of my family's boding experiences are watching all sorts of movies. And well, I just want to share these with you guys. The experiences I had and all that. But don't you worry, I won't be giving a review or any spoilers. You only need to take my word and go watch it for yourself (hahaha). You can comment down below what you think about my top picks.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Affordable din pala ung Klairs Juice Drop. Worth the price. I have Kiehls naman a gift from a friend kaso di naman magamit bcos im breastfeeding. Sayang nga e. Are you from San Pablo Laguna? Kababayan hihi. Im from Calamba naman. Hehe

    Ig yes.its.queenly

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that perfume. Yes may bago akong hahanapin sa Watsons. Di ko napapansin yan e. Sana may sweet scent sila or fruity hihi. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete