TURKS, THE BEST SHAWARMA EXPERIENCE

by - 10:32 PM

Food Blog Review by ayacheei ft. Turks SM City San Pablo
Hi guys! Another food post (yeah, I know) because SM City San Pablo is currently expanding. Turks recently opened in town and I heard there would be more restaurants to follow. I guess more posts like these!
Food Blog Review by ayacheei ft. Turks SM City San Pablo (Turks Menu)
Food Blog Review by ayacheei ft. Turks SM City San Pablo (How to make Turks Shawarma)
Turks is well known for their shawarma (pita doner). "The combination of our very own pita bread and the fresh ingredients we use everyday gives the perfect flavor in every bit appealing to customers of all ages, and making them crave for more" -Turks. Aside from pita doner, Turks also offer doner with rice, steaks, kebabs and quesadillas. Since I have tried their Chicken Doner with Rice before (which is really good by the way), and we already ate a heavy meal, I finally tried their Beef Pita Doner!
Food Blog Review by ayacheei ft. Turks SM City San Pablo (Turks Beef Pita Doner with cheese)
Beef Pita Doner. 60 pesos
As expected, The Turks Beef Pita Doner tasted so good! The meat was cooked to perfection; its sweetness with that touch of spiciness is such a great combination. It was also smooth and creamy, with added bonus of great quality vegetables that were so fresh. Love it! What I didn't like about Turks though was their service. The crew seemed so lax; they serve their shawarmas way too long. Imagine how long they actually serve during weekends. But since they recently opened, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that there will be improvement soon. Ahhhh! I can't wait to try my next shawarma, preferably with extra cheese and hot sauce! Well, because I love cheese, and I really lo-o-ove spicy foods.

Turks is located in most SM malls and food courts nationwide. It recently opened here in SM City San Pablo (near Mang Inasal, 2nd floor) and soon to open at UPLB Vega. To know more about Turks, you can also visit their official website at www.turks.com.ph.

You May Also Like

0 comments