MESH AND DENIM AFFAIR

by - 7:12 PM

OOTD by ayacheei ft. Mesh Cropped Top, Striped Culottes, Denim Jacket, Tuileries Besace and Slip-on Sneakers at the Style Academy 2017 (Society Lounge, Makati)
One of the most interesting trends of 2017 is black mesh. Mesh, brings out a sexiness that '90s fashion barely had. From mesh overlays to body suits and socks... the list goes on — mesh is best worn with opposite pieces to accentuate today's "modern" interpretation of the nineties.
OOTD by ayacheei ft. Mesh Cropped Top, Striped Culottes, Denim Jacket, Tuileries Besace and Slip-on Sneakers at the Style Academy 2017 (Society Lounge, Makati)
As we were told to be in our "most stylish self" during the Style Academy 2017, I decided to mix the mesh trend with denim. I worn a mesh cropped top with striped culottes under a denim jacket for contrasting textures. I also went with the jacket since I knew the event place (Society Lounge) was fully air-conditioned and it wasn't smart to not bring anything that can cover me up. I just paired my outfit with white sneakers and a Tuileries Besace to add modern classics.
OOTD by ayacheei ft. Mesh Cropped Top, Striped Culottes, Denim Jacket, Tuileries Besace and Slip-on Sneakers at the Style Academy 2017 (Society Lounge, Makati)
OOTD by ayacheei ft. Mesh Cropped Top, Striped Culottes, Denim Jacket, Tuileries Besace and Slip-on Sneakers at the Style Academy 2017 (Society Lounge, Makati)
Chicabooti Mesh Cropped Top | Striped Culottes | Ripped Denim Jacket | Tuileries Besace | Kicks Slip-on Sneakers




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I totally love your outfit, you look so amazing on it. Mesh is totally trendy nowadays, I actually have Mesh clothes but i didn't know that it's called Mesh LOL! until now that i read your blog. Thanks for sharing by the way.

    https://itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete