MY CURRENT HAIR ESSENTIALS FOR DAMAGED HAIR | LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET YLANG YLANG COLLECTION

by - 5:23 PM

Love Beauty and Planet Ylang Ylang Collection (Hope and Repair) for damaged hair review
In today's time, there are so many things you can do with your hair. I have tried a lot of them actually: perming, straightening, coloring and rebonding. All of these did a lot of damage to my hair and as years passed by, I decided to end the cycle. I stopped doing these crazy stuffs to my hair and I started really taking care of it. My goal was to have a healthy, shiny hair.
I tried shampoos, conditioners and treatments on the market specifically designed for damaged hair, but nothing could compare after I tried my current hair essentials, the Love Beauty and Planet Ylang Ylang collection (shampoo and conditioner).

The Ylang Ylang collection is designed to repair damaged hair. This unique collection, infused with organic coconut oil and ylang ylang flower oil sourced from Moheli, that nourishes and hydrates the hair from within.

PRODUCT DETAIL:
Love Beauty and Planet Ylang Ylang Shampoo (Hope and Repair) for damaged hair review
The Love Beauty and Planet Ylang Ylang Shampoo (Hope and Repair) is infused with virgin coconut oil that gives your hair the hydration it needs to look healthy and feel strong. All the shampoos are free of colorants, silicones and parabens. The brand also does not test on animals and are 100% vegan.
Love Beauty and Planet Ylang Ylang Conditioner (Hope and Repair) for damaged hair review
The Love Beauty and Planet Ylang Ylang Conditioner (Hope and Repair) is designed with fast-rinse technology; this conditioner gives your hair light weight conditioning and also speeds up the rinsing process, saving you a lot of water. Formulated with coconut oil, this conditioner gently nourishes and visibly repairs, giving your hair all the care it need to be healthy.

PACKAGING:
The Love Beauty and Planet Ylang Ylang collection is made from 100% recyclable materials. You can drop off your empty bottles in these locations: Marketplace Power Plant, Marketplace Central Square BGC and Rustan's Makati.

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS:
Love Beauty and Planet Ylang Ylang Collection (Hope and Repair) for damaged hair after use
After using the Love Beauty and Planet (shampoo and conditioner) for the first time, I immediately fell in love with them both ⁠— I already saw results! The shampoo left my hair clean without stripping off its moisture and natural oils. As for the conditioner, it was easy to rinse off, reducing water usage, and it made my hair softer. And with time, I have fallen deeply in love with them more. These duo actually did such wonders to my hair. It made it softer, shinier and healthier. And I love that other people would notice.

PROS:
These are vegan.
These are made from 100% recyclable materials.
These are made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic oil and Ylang Ylang (for damaged hair).
These are safe to use for colored hair.
These are paraben-free, dye-free, silicone free and cruelty-free.
The shampoo left my hair clean without stripping off its moisture and natural oils.
The conditioner was easy to rinse off, reducing water usage.
These made my hair softer, shinier and healthier.

CONS:
These hair products have a strong Ylang Ylang scent which I don't like.
These were expensive compared to other hair products sold at the market, but these bottles will last for a long time since one bottle contains 400mL of product and its effects on the hair is definitely worth it.
(Tipid Tip: Each bottle costs 390 pesos, so always have an eye out for sale, on physical store and online. I got these two at Watsons for only 195 pesos each.)

So there you have it, my current hair essentials! How about you, what are your current hair essentials? Any recommendations for damaged hair?

You May Also Like

0 comments