CASA SAN PABLO: NOT FAR FROM HOME

by - 4:37 PM

Casa San Pablo
Last May 10th, I turned a quarter of a century old. It's such a weird feeling really, one moment you're a child, next thing you know, you're an adult. Time is that fast, I actually felt old!😂 Nevertheless, I am grateful for all the blessings, struggles, life lessons and experiences I had to go through these past 25 years that helped me mold into this better person. And for that, we just had to celebrate my birthday! What better way to do it than to stay near a place where I grew up in, a place not far from home... in Casa San Pablo.
Casa San Pablo is a paradise just beyond the outskirts of the city. Inspiration and creativity can be found everywhere, from art galleries to cafe and nature itself. Travel and post-celebrate with me via these moments captured through the lens. Enjoy!
Casa San Pablo
Casa San Pablo Rooms
Casa San Pablo
Casa San Pablo Bikes
Casa San Pablo Swimming Pool
Casa San Pablo Cafe
Casa San Pablo Restaurant
Casa San Pablo Swimming Pool in an affordable bikini ph


You May Also Like

0 comments