K-POP STYLE MAKEUP FT. RUCY'S VANITY PH

by - 6:24 PM

Makeup by ayacheei ft. Rucy's Vanity PH
"Kinain ka na ba ng sistema?" If you are a huge K-Pop fan, your friends probably asked you that question too many times already. But I mean common! What's not to love about K-Pop right? I, myself, am a huge K-Pop fan and one thing that I enjoyed while joining the fandom is the chance I had on exploring the world of K-Pop — not just music but K-Dramas, K-Fashion and K-Beauty as well. This is the main reason why K-Beauty really captured my heart. From watching K-Dramas and mvs, I have always been amazed on how Koreans achieve these distinctive looks although some of them probably look the same. And as many of my fellow Filipinos admire the craft as much as I do, many Korean cosmetics company made it easier for us to purchase these eye candies. One of my personal favorites is Etude House just because Etude House brings out the inner princess in me. Kidding aside (but it's kinda true too), I fell in love with Etude House because I have tried and tested their products too many times already and it is really good (especially the Wonder Pore). But due to the world wide web, other Korean cosmetics company compete with famous brands like Etude House. A brand that caught my eye recently is Rucy's Vanity (PH).
Makeup by ayacheei ft. Rucy's Vanity PH
Rucy's Vanity was founded in 2007 by Derm Plus Trading, Inc. The company aims to become one of the best distributor and importer of Korean cosmetics line in the country. Rucy's Vanity offers a wide range of high quality, 100% korean cosmetics and skin care for both men and women, in a reasonable price. All products sold by the brand are certified by the Korean Food and Drug Administration and Philippine Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Makeup by ayacheei ft. Rucy's Vanity PH
Thanks to Rucy's Vanity, I recreated a look inspired by my favorite Korean girl group, Girls Generation. They are one of the first girl groups I really admired because I just love their personal style, not to mention they are always so pink and cute, which I kinda am back in the day.
First, I prepped my skin using the Rucy's Vanity Foam Cleansing Green Tea (130 pesos), COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Pad and Clean and Clear Moisturizer. As a base, I used the Quick FX No Shine Mattifier. To achieve that dewy skin, I used the Maybelline Super BB Mineral Guard Filter in the shade 01. For the eyeshadow, I used the Etude House Fantastic Color Eyes Bloody Halloween Palette. Then for the eye brows, I used the eb Advance Brow Palette. And to tame my brows, I just used the Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara in the shade dark brown. I tried to shape them as straight as I possibly can since most Korean girls have naturally straight brows. I, on the other hand, have naturally arched brows so it was quite hard for me in doing so.
Rucy's Vanity PH Eye Liner
Rucy's Vanity PH Eye Liner
Afterwards, I applied the Rucy's Vanity Liquid Eyeliner (160 pesos) on my lids. Since I have hooded eyes and thick, long lashes, I tried to put the eye liner as close to my lid as possible so that it wouldn't appear to harsh on my eyes.
Rucy's Vanity PH Mascara
For the mascara, I used the Rucy's Vanity Gleamy Lavish Waterproof Mascara (180 pesos). This is my favorite product from Rucy's Vanity because it maintains my lashes curled up all day while keeping it natural. 
Rucy's Vanity PH Lip & Cheek Red
Rucy's Vanity PH Lip & Cheek Red
Next, I applied the Rucy's Vanity Lip & Cheek Red (80 pesos) on my cheeks and lips (Tip: A little amount of the product goes a long way). Then, I contoured my face using the Detail Makeup Contour & Blush Palette.
Rucy's Vanity PH Two way cake powder
I finished the look by adding a bit of the Rucy's Vanity Two Way Cake (250 pesos).
Makeup by ayacheei ft. Rucy's Vanity PH
Makeup by ayacheei ft. Rucy's Vanity PH
Here is the final look! Can I pass off as a Korean? (Pero feeling ko talaga ombre lips ang nagdala *pats self*)
To know more about the products I used from Rucy's Vanity PH and buy these products, visit their website www.rucysvanitph.com. You can also check their Instagram account www.instagram.com/rucysvanityph for updates.






You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm a Kpop lover/fan too.Kinain na talaga ako ng sistema puro Kdrama yung kinalilibangan ko kapag may time.Bet ko yung rucy's vanity lip & cheek😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do this look on our Graduation Picture on February 9. Yay!😍 So excited. And then will do a curly hair. So perf na yun💕

    ReplyDelete